Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fuchsia's a Nice Shade.. but I'm Going for Green and Blue.

Before my training, I had ten unpainted, rather boring toenails. I'm a type I diabetic, so I've always kept a close eye on my feet. The toes weren't beautiful, but they were clean. They were loved. 

Unfortunately, when the running intensified, so did the scare factor of my feet. There's a reason running shoe manufacturers don't sell see-through footwear. That reason includes blisters, callouses, and of course - purple toenails.  

I like a little colour in my life, but I could do without the fuchsia on my feet. (Maybe I just need an upgrade on my footwear... I'm really looking forward to my first pair of Asics!)

Guess it's time for some vibrant nail polish... perhaps a little blue and green in honour of our Canucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment