Saturday, April 7, 2012

Reason #101 why I love living on the west coast





There must be at least 100 reasons why I love living on the west coast and today's reason is for the north shore mountains. I was going to go for a run but my mom offered to babysit so I jumped on the opportunity and went up to Mt. Seymour with my husband and my sister. We hiked into the glorious Seymour back country and built ourselves a little jump. It was a clear, blue-bird, sunny day. Amazing! And we all got a pretty good workout since we hiked up with our back packs with shovels and snowboards and built the jump and then after every time we hit the jump, we had to hike back up a ways to do it again. So exhausted now but but oh-so worth it......and I promise I'll go for a run tomorrow!

That's me soaking up the westcoast sunshine!


My husband Simon showing off his back flip skills
That's my sister!


That's me again! What an awesome day!



No comments:

Post a Comment