Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Asics!

If you have never been to Forerunners on West 4th, you really should go. The staff there are so incredibly nice and really know their stuff! As part of the Joe Runner prize pack, I went down to Forerunners today along with the other two Joe Runners,Jocelyn and Emma, and the staff all helped us pick out a pair of Asics customized to our needs. It was so great that the staff are all runners themselves and I am so excited with the pair of Asics that I will be getting very soon! Can't wait to break them in!
I took a picture on my phone of the shoes. Sorry for the bad photo, I don't have a smart phone...in fact, it's a very dumb phone, I can't even transfer pictures from my phone to the computer so I actually had to use my camera and take a picture of the picture on my phone. So lame but at least you can see that not only me but also my baby Natallie also approved of my new Asics!

No comments:

Post a Comment