Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Finalist - Erin Thorpe


Erin Thorpe


How will winning impact you?
Winning the Joe Runner Contest will motivate me to take the next step in my running activities. Receiving sponsorship items, entry to another race, and personal coaching will give me the tools to push myself to be the best I can, and to be a source of inspiration to those around me. As a Joe Runner representative and as a young person in the most incredible city in the world, I am hoping to inspire other people to take advantage of the great opportunities they have for running in this great city. 

Why is your charity of choice important to you?
The charity I choose to support is the Union Gospel Mission. I feel close to this charity because I have done various volunteering in the downtown core and I realize the importance of this charity in our Vancouver community. I think it is a vital program and I hope they are able to receive much support and funds to continue their inspiring work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment