Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Finalist - Amanda Dodgson


Amanda Dodgson


How will winning impact you?
Becoming a Joe Runner will impact me forever.  I entered on a whim: liked the message and thought I was pretty average!  While entering, I realized that I will accomplish something I never thought physically possible: a half marathon.  While teaching my children that by being healthy, positive, determined and inspired, anything’s possible. 

Why is your charity of choice important to you?
Children's Hearing & Speech Centre of BC is where deaf and hard of hearing children become “independent communicators and participants in the world at large”.  Our son has language development issues and without support and resources like this school parents and their children would be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment