Friday, March 15, 2013

Meet at Forerunner

Today I got to meet the other Joe Runners, Karen & Judy, at Forerunners on West 4th. It was really nice to meet everyone and then get pampered by Forerunner staff and the Scotiabank Half-Marathon team. We were fitted for our Asics runners, shirt & shorts. We were photographed like celebs! Here's a shot of the three of us with our Forerunner shirt & Asics runners (posing like brutes).

Now remember I signed up for Joe Runner not for the celebrity treatment, but to promote my charity, Children's Wish Foundation. You can support me by making an online donation (there's a bonus tax receipt..yeah!):  http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1725434&langPref=en-CA

Please feel free to forward this blog or share on Facebook because the more exposure we get the better for the charity.  Thanks & goodnight. Aubrey

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aubrey - I accidentally deleted this photo from my email. Would you mind sending it to me again ?? :) It was awesome meeting you last weekend. Hopefully I will see you at the spring run off this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete