Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hello everybody :)

Wow...how exciting to have been chosen by everyone as one of the Joe Runner's of 2013. Thank you to all who voted and to all the sponsors who put together a contest like this. I'm very new to the blogging world so I hope you will bear with me.

For those of you who maybe didn't get a chance to see my individual profile, throughout this joe runner experience, I will be fundraising for the Alzheimer Society of BC in honour of my grandmother. There are so many amazing charities out there but this one is near and dear to my heart after watching my Mama struggle with this disease.

If you would like to donate towards the Alzheimer Society of BC, please visit my personal page here: http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1741479&langPref=en-CA

I don't know about everyone else but I'm starting to realize that June 23rd is approaching a lot quicker than it seemed in January :) The 'official' training starts next week for me but I have been trying hard to slowly work up to running 3 days a week so it is not quite a shock to my system. HA. I will be saving my longer run this week for the Harry Spring Run-Off race-anyone else going to be there??

Happy training!


No comments:

Post a Comment