Monday, May 6, 2013

Support from running friends

One of our running buddies ran the BMO Half on Sunday, so we thought it would be nice to run towards downtown Vancouver at the finish line to cheer for our friend, Kashmir. I love seeing the volunteers so dedicated to making the event successful, the runners giving it their all, the bystanders cheering on strangers and the children who think the event was geared for their enjoyment. Energy was palpable and it made me excited to think of our upcoming Scotiabank Vancouver Half. Only one and a half months to go.

These girls in the picture are my running partners and I am so thankful to have them in my life. Without their dedication to running, I would not be so motivated to run. It is these girls that push me to go further. They're also very supportive of my fundraising that when I asked if they would be part of my Children's Wish Running team, they did not hesitate to join and even donate to my cause.

One advice I have to anyone wishing to start running is to find reliable & motivated running partners. You're guaranteed a successful training!

No comments:

Post a Comment