Sunday, June 24, 2012

Half marathon in the bucket!!

I see the finish line!


I did it!! Half marathon in the bucket!
Celebrating with my biggest fan!
All my gear! Plus Mason Raymond signed my bib! BONUS!

My first medal to chomp on
To do list: finish a half marathon in less than two hours....check! Pretty proud of myself, my chip time (the time it actually took me to get from the start to finish) was 1:52:50. Nice. All that training has paid off. My goal was to keep up a pace of 5:20 and that's exactly what I was able to do during the race. What an awesome run, I loved the route! It was epic. This Joe Runner experience has been awesome, thank you Asics, Forerunners for all the great gear. And thank you to my husband for waking up at 5:00am with me to drop me off and thank you to my baby Natallie for training with me and clocking in hundreds and hundreds of km's in your stroller.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! way to go Nessie!!! whoooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete