Sunday, June 3, 2012

10 km +10 km+10km +16 km

Woo hoo, I've run a total of 46 kms this week! I did 3 10 km runs during the week and saved the long run for today. I wanted to do at least 15 and ended doing 16 km. My husband came with me and pushed Natallie in the stroller so I had a chance to run without the stroller. It was such a treat to run without the 26 pound stroller with a 18 pound baby in it. I felt like I was soaring!  I also tried one of those gel things for the first time today. Gosh, those things taste terrible! How do people eat those things? It tastes like a cross between molasses and glue! No thank you! I rather eat those energy gummy chews, now those things taste like candy! 


Natallie has done 46 km in the stroller this week!
It hasn't worked out with Natallie's schedule to join the group runs at the running clinics. At first I was disappointed about that but pretty proud that I have been able to stay consistent and pack in all those runs on my own. I got to run this past Wednesday with my sister and we did 10K around Burnaby Lake and this morning with my husband and I've always got Natallie, my biggest fan. So I guess it's OK that I don't get to join the running groups, I think I'll do OK on my own. The count down is on, just 3 more weeks until the big day, hope I can keep my momentum up!

No comments:

Post a Comment