Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Run

Normally, my running schedule is Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings. Yesterday was my 6 year old son's birthday party at 6 pack indoor beach, so I couldn't run but I played a little volleyball and my body is a bit sore today. My running partners & I decided to make up our missed Sunday 12 km run by going along the seawall. To be honest, I was not up to running at 8:30 in the morning. My legs felt sore & heavy, but I gained momentum 4 km into the run. What a gorgeous place we live in to run! We did 12 km and I'm so glad we went.

After our run, we decided to try a small restaurant on Granville called Twisted Fork. I ordered an eggs benny with smoked salmon. What made eating the food more delish is knowing I earned it.

Have a beautiful April fools run!

No comments:

Post a Comment